Status
Not open for further replies.

basejumper

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While doing research on the NYC subway system I came across this. It's a pretty crazy situation. I hope the cop that got kicked is ok. It looks like the cop that did the kicking had steel toe boots on. This shows the quick decision making and risks involved while the police are protecting and serving and serving us.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EvdDGHEOjIQ

An undercover NYPD cop is under investigation by the Internal Affairs Bureau after being caught on video kicking a fellow officer in the head while he and a group of uniformed cops were trying to help subdue a suspect at a Coney Island subway station, cops said.
The undercover anti-crime officer, whose name has not been released, could be seen on the video entering the Stillwell Avenue subway station near Mermaid Avenue on a January evening and delivering a swift kick to the head of one of his own colleagues.

http://youtu.be/EvdDGHEOjIQ

http://nypost.com/2014/10/23/nypd-cop-caught-on-tape-kicking-fellow-officer/

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I think the nypd all around has a lot of pressure on the job on a daily basis and all though I'm not co signing for what took place , I can't imagine what goes through a cops mind when faced with subduing an individual........perhaps this action was provoked by fear of the situation or just a sudden blind impulse ...............for all you know , from the body language of the kicking officer , maybe the perp assaulted him or another officer and the actions had been clouded by what we didn't see on the footage that happened before .

I hate these types of videos that depict officers as bad people . Just my opinion.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
bull crap he walked up and thought it was the perp he was kicking in the head. he was in no danger himself. he wasnt involved or the one wrestling, im not a cop hater. but if the stress is too much then quit the job. there are hundreds of video's of cops beating people for no reason, not all police are bad, but there's alot of them who go way beyond what they should be.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
bull crap he walked up and thought it was the perp he was kicking in the head. he was in no danger himself. he wasnt involved or the one wrestling, im not a cop hater. but if the stress is too much then quit the job. there are hundreds of video's of cops beating people for no reason, not all police are bad, but there's alot of them who go way beyond what they should be.

I don't dissagree with you completely , it is well known that adrenaline effects us all differently and that mob mentality may have something to do with it as well , and sometimes it is outright abuse, but I'm sure that it's easier to find a video of a cop doing something bad than a cop chasing a child killer or running into a burning home to save a person.........it's almost like we as a society only care to persecute and seek out the negative.

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched the video several times. I see no excessive force. I see a combative subject refusing to submit to arrest. Also if you watch closely the guy that gets "kicked" in the head, is one of the cops not the perp. You really have to study these things to see what is really happening.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
bull crap he walked up and thought it was the perp he was kicking in the head. He was in no danger himself. He wasnt involved or the one wrestling, im not a cop hater. But if the stress is too much then quit the job. There are hundreds of video's of cops beating people for no reason, not all police are bad, but there's alot of them who go way beyond what they should be.

+1

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Funny video...DT comes rushing in and instantly kicks who he think is the bad guy , then apologies when he finds out its his buddy lol ..I wonder if he would have apologized if he kicked who he intended on kicking. I dont know whats consisderd resisting arrest but please dont do it people,its a battle you won't win.

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I watched the video several times. I see no excessive force. I see a combative subject refusing to submit to arrest. Also if you watch closely the guy that gets "kicked" in the head, is one of the cops not the perp. You really have to study these things to see what is really happening.
Thats the point....he thought it was the perp...he had no clue what was happening and decides a weak kick to the head was going to solve something.....maybe if he lost a little weight he could have gotten to the cop in trouble a little earlier...

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to me its simple don't resist. submit to arrest. Also notice how the perp looks right at the camera when he gets up. A lot of these are set ups. Camera man is in place and perp provokes cops to get it on film.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
to me its simple don't resist. submit to arrest. Also notice how the perp looks right at the camera when he gets up. A lot of these are set ups. Camera man is in place and perp provokes cops to get it on film.

theirs videos of people submitting and numerous coward cops beating them.
I'm sure they wouldn't be aggressive 1 on 1, with no back up.

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It is possible that the non uniformed cop saw the uniformed cop had someone in a choke hold. Then the non uniformed cop ran and kicked the unformed cop in the head. He did this because he was taking a stand against what he believed to be excessive force. He also didn't want a repeat of what happened when the cop choked and killed the guy in Staten Island.

The kick made a pretty load noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: