cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
My roommates are pulling some shady ish on me and asking me to leave so one of their friends, who is going through a breakup, can move in. They also said I am a perfect roommate but not a perfect fit in this clicky house. I had no idea they were looking for a BFF. Its complete BS and Im pissed but nothing I can do. I understand my rights etc but bottom line is I don't want to live here any longer if its going to be uncomfortable.

That being said I need a new place. I was really loving it here and even got an office nearby and had no plans to leave but must.

So anyone who might have a place or a lead on a place I would appreciate it. I would like to be around Park Slope, Gowanus or possibly Red Hook. My office is across the street from Lowes on 2nd Ave if you are familiar with the area. I have my motorcycle but wouldn't mind being near the subway for when the weather is bad.

Thanks in advance.

* Also may have some fish and tanks for sale soon.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
hope u find something soon bud we have not link up in a while and seens like my self u have some card of life that not helping hope thing turn out soon and u find something

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: