Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I am in the process of creating an aquarium line and looking for someone with similar interests to partner up.

I have capital, resources, and an introductory Custom Nano aquarium that I have designed and would love to market to bring my brand recognition. I figure an introductory product will be the key to brand recognition. I already have the nano aquariums in my possession - Very high end (30 units). I want to finish/improve/modify the design slightly with someone, start production of the encasements ( all in one system design ).

I am struggling a little with the production alone, costs are very high at the moment and i have slowed down a bit, I think bringing a partner to the table will help with overall progression and structure.

I am looking for someone with creativity, passion, and some possible capital.

Thanks,
Jonny

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Hey Jonny let me be the first to congratulate you on your venture and hopefully successful product line , just want to let you know that if you need any welding help or need acrylic cut or just want to pic a brain for ideas , I'm just a pm away Brotha , always looking to help people get from A to Z . Good luck and be well.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Jaa, The line will follow after the initial All in one system is finished and released. branding and cost of quality production is my goal right now. But yea I will definitely establish as many local connections as possible.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
thanks evo!

So far the design and quality is top notch. I can't wait to move forward. Someone on here with similar interests did message me, just waiting to schedule a meeting and go from there. I would love the communities input but afraid to put anything on the web at this point.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: