d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Words on forum will never rightfully convey how truly sorry I am read about your baby brothers passing.

Since you mention the dilemma about his tank, I say dont do anything for the next few weeks, maybe even months, just maintain his tank the best you can, tear it down if you find it to difficult to deal with right now.

Once you are ready to deal with the fish tanks again I would recommend designing one single tank, combine your tank with his and make it his memorial. Design the tank exactly how he would love to see while still giving it a small touch of your own style, make it such that you can run the tank for years to come.

In the long run maintaining 1 tank is more feasible then multiple, given your sentiment towards his tank, I say keep it alive by designing one single tank dedicated to him.

Just my humble opinion as a father of a 7 year old and mourner in my own right.

neupane00

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
OMG. this is horrible to hear. Too young to pass away. my deepest condolences to you and the family
I would say you should do a seahorse tank. If you open up the fund for his seahorse tank (paypal), i will donote fund for a seahorse in his name.
-Pras

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I believe I know a member of this family , I didn't realize it till my wife told me the heartbreaking story , my heart weeps for you as my son is along your brothers age , if there is anything I can do in his honor just send me a pm , maybe we can all contribute to making your brothers reef a symbol for many little Heros to find inspiration during these hard times in life.

savagerican

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Omg I feel your pain. I'd say the best way to remember someone is to use what God gave us all. Our memories. Use it to remember those special moments when he made u laugh and made your day. The tank will be gone someday, but the memories are in bedded in your heart 4 ever. R.i.p. little man

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hey everyone thanks for the kind words I would like to add the money just need some help and ideas I don't want to take money from anyone I feel like that's asking for to much I just never kept seahorses before and would need Alitle help . It really was to soon I'm trying to sell a lot equipment I have to do the upgrade I found a tank I fell in love with and I know he would love . He always begged me for the seahorses and I promised him them one day . He loved the auction especially since they added that new seahorse tank :) . He would sit and watch in amazement . I would've done it sooner but I know they need special food with a separate tank and care. I just wanted use to know he loved this hobby till the end and wanted to keep his name alive .

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I believe I know a member of this family , I didn't realize it till my wife told me the heartbreaking story , my heart weeps for you as my son is along your brothers age , if there is anything I can do in his honor just send me a pm , maybe we can all contribute to making your brothers reef a symbol for many little Heros to find inspiration during these hard times in life.

Thank you for the kind words is this dee? If so its litle ant .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: