lrasser

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Green Logic. They were the most honest, got right back to me with any questions and even talked me out of few things they would have made more money on. He was the only one i felt like I was dealing with a person and not a salesman trying to make a commission. If your interested pm me and I'll give you his direct contact information.

lrasser

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The beauty of solar is the payment to purchase the system is less then your bill and you stop paying your electric. So it's no out of pocket and instantly start saving. So this will actually lower your monthly bill.

Koyfam16

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Shoot me a pm. Would love to get more info on this. I get full sun in back of house so I know I'll get good savings. The lease vs buy and upfront costs and all these different programs are overwhelming. I was looking into was nrg as I see the vans all over but never actually spoke to any of the companies.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I spoke to my brother about Solar panels. It turns out that since is electric bill isn't that high and is roof isn't that big with a skylight. So the company not interested because he won't save that much. Or they won't make much off of him. He said so many things got to do with it. Like facing south of sun which they go by winter setting. Your roof life as to have at least 10 years or better. If you not buying them your electric bill you normally paid will almost be in Half. Different company's do different location. So I'm still interested in it. But need to find an honest company.

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I used majestic son and son great company got quotes from a bunch of place and felt the most comfortable with them that was 3 years ago now I only pay the line fee for most of the months because I bank so much in the summer I pay maybe 4 or 5 month of the year for electric and those are the winter months when we have bad snow or what not I have 21 sun nation panels on my south facing roof and garage. I paid 50k after rebates I laid out 35k and when the taxes came off over two year it was then down to 20k so all said and done it was 20k for my system and it is a 10kilwat system

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: