Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Been smoke free for a month now using 18mg juice and a totally wicked Tornado-T , I can honestly say I don't miss the stinky cigs and my little boy and wife couldn't be happier. The only thing I don't like about the Tornado is I feel like I'm pulling on it forever just to get a decent hit. Can anyone recommend a discreet ecig that has good power. There are so many on the market and being so new to it I don't know all the terms and what voltage I should get etc.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
nice to have some vapers in MR!. quit cigs thanks to vapes. i started with a ego vape. then upgraded to a ISTICK 30w/subtank mini. and also have a joyetech EGo one for easy carry. i love cereal juices and mothers milk by sucide bunny. i like to chase clouds too. looking into a RDA in near future!

myvaperstore.com is a good site for equipment. and they are here in queens. no retail store though

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Picked up my vape yesterday, got tired of setting up the hookah, got a smy35 watt with an Atlantis tank.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428433769.814266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428433777.115677.jpg

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thats a nice rig Waleed. What place did you go to? There is one here in BK that my boy runs but I haven't been yet. If you want some juices to try I have a ton.

Lenny hit me up and I can try to walk you through what (little) I know.

Autoponicz the tugboat v2 is my go to rda just so easy to build on is simple and hits like a champ.

I still can't get off the smokes though :(

This site is great: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I went to a spot near me, Brooklyn Smokes in mill basin like 5 minutes from kings plaza.
The store was good, staff was really helpful, set it up for me, fixed it for me as well when I had a problem with the atomizer. The only thing off about the store was the price of the juice, idk I paid $15 for 15mL which seemed a bit high to me, could have just been the juice I got though. Other then that everything there was on point.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Juice is where they make their money. The good thing about stores is you can try juice there rather than just reading a description online. Like I said I have a ton you can try and can tell you a bunch of good places to order from. They definitely set you up with a good vape.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The problem now is I don't put that dam logic down I just smoke on the damn thing all day

I have the same problem. I went from a pack or more a day to using the e-cig and smoking real cigs for a while until I got down to like 5 or 6 a day then a little over 2 years ago I completly quit the real cigs. Problem is these vapers are toooo convenient! I literally smoke wherever I want as often as I want with zero reprocussions. ALTHOUGH I still have no idea what they're doing to me internally I DO have my full wind back now, I noticed it when I go up and down the stairs carrying my kids!

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Careful with any Eliquid and the kids. The nicotine levels in a drop or two can cause serious damage and possibly death to <1yr olds. Last thing you want is your kids playing with any Eliquid bottles or your leaky Ecigs and sucking on them. Just a friendly FYI to anyone picking this up.

I just switched over to Sub-Ohm vaping. Using a Eleaf 30W with the kanger subtank. Its AMAZING. Can't smoke it in the house though because the whole house gets foggy quick.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just bought (my cousin is a big vaper and has the same setup)

Now all i got to do is find really good juice!

Aspire Atlantis 2 Sub-Ohm BVC Tank
Replacement Coils:0.5 ohm Aspire Atlantis Sub-Ohm Tank BVC Replacement Coil Pack of 5
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 by Vapor Shark
Extra Batteries:LG 18650HE4 35A 2500 mAh Batteries - Flat Top Pack of 2

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Anybody else can recc. some good e juice that doesn't taste like crap lol. I even sent vaporfi an email to find some great juices... I really need to get off of cigs....

I used nuvo e-cigs and v2 e-cigs. I used their cool menthol flavors for about 2- 3 weeks to get me off nicotine for good.

From there, I moved on to "vaping", using mods and 0 nicotine fruity flavors. Totally off even menthol flavors now.

Good luck!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: