cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anyone here vaping? I am trying to get back into it and off the 'analogs'. I just ordered 18 different flavors to try to find my new poison.

Mod:
Vapor Shark rDNA40

RDA's:
Taifun GT
Tugboat v2

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
my buddy has a volcano that I enjoy vaping with every so often.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaywee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Anyone here vaping? I am trying to get back into it and off the 'analogs'. I just ordered 18 different flavors to try to find my new poison.

Mod:
Vapor Shark rDNA40

RDA's:
Taifun GT
Tugboat v2

Hey bro, ditch the 'analogs' man. I've switched to vaping and haven't turned back since. I work 2 blocks from henley. Its a great vape shop in Soho. I got a couple of their Henley's eGO Revolvers. Nice pocket size on the go. As for Mod I have a iTaste MVP 2. That thing's a beast.

These days I only smoke 2 flavors and I'm down to 6mg.
- Cereal Killa
- Mintoids

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey bro, ditch the 'analogs' man. I've switched to vaping and haven't turned back since. I work 2 blocks from henley. Its a great vape shop in Soho. I got a couple of their Henley's eGO Revolvers. Nice pocket size on the go. As for Mod I have a iTaste MVP 2. That thing's a beast.

These days I only smoke 2 flavors and I'm down to 6mg.
- Cereal Killa
- Mintoids

How long ago you make the switch? Im having a hard time.

jaywee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
How long ago you make the switch? Im having a hard time.

Since july man. You have to go minimum 18mg when you transition to Vaping cuz you still gonna need the nicotine kick. And you just gotta throw out every last pack of cigs u have lying. And what worked for me was treating the vape like I would when taking a cig break. I don't vape anywhere I want. I vape during smoke break from work and make myself go outside like I would when I was smoking.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Since july man. You have to go minimum 18mg when you transition to Vaping cuz you still gonna need the nicotine kick. And you just gotta throw out every last pack of cigs u have lying. And what worked for me was treating the vape like I would when taking a cig break. I don't vape anywhere I want. I vape during smoke break from work and make myself go outside like I would when I was smoking.

Yeh I have 18mg juice but its kinda old from my last attempt. Trying out some new flavors soon to hopefully find something I like better. You know the going outside thing is the hardest part because I almost look forward to that more than the actual smoking so your advice is good.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I smoke my menthol logics everywhere I go,,airplanes, hospitals, libraries, my kids school.. I enjoy not smelling like an ashtray and my clothes seem cleaner. YOU WILL get the occasional buthole that will tell you "there's antifreeze in there" or something along those lines, but hey, you could quit cold turkey and still get hit by a bus right? (plus theres no anitfreeze in there why would they spend the money on that)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i really tryed vaping (gave it my try and tryed diff. flavors at 24 mg) but hated it and love my cigs. Although I am quitting cold turkey in a few months. Even though vaping is not good for you as smoking a cig. (not for this thread but thought i mention it)

Last edited:
Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
i really tryed vaping (gave it my try and tryed diff. flavors at 24 mg) but hated it and love my cigs. Although I am quitting cold turkey in a few months. Even though vaping is not good for you as smoking a cig. (not for this thread but thought i mention it)

Just started vaping went from pack and half of cigs to about 5-6 cigs a day with the vape using 12mg nic, hopefully I can keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So I am starting to get the hang of this. I built my first coils and setup a RDA for my friend last night. Think I have rewicking down. Now just to find my ADV, I have ordered a bunch of different samplers in search. Still smoking the stinkies but have hope.

Here is a pic of my rig:

20150105_183036_zps6ac4082f.jpg

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
A vape shop just opened up in williamsburg - beyondvape - and they have like over 100 flavors. No need to go buy a bunch of samplers, you can just sit there and try them all if your in the area. Have all the better vaping stuff there too so your not stuck in a store with a bunch of egos.

Getting something a little better for Vaping and getting the right juice is the key to getting off Reg Cigs. My cousin was on and off trying to quit by vaping for over 2 years. She went through all the junk ecigs, egos, ect and finally got a Eleaf Istick and a nautilus. After 2 months she doesn't even want to have a reg cig. Think the etup cost her 50$ with juices.

Cmantis, get yourself a good tank for a while before doing RBA's. That way you have something already set properly so you can get the right flavors. Makes building easier because you can taste when something is wrong because you know the right way things should be tasting when you vape from the tank.

I'm vaping a provari 3 with a nautilus + BVC coils.

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have a Tayfun GT tank. About to get a Aqua V2, Lemo and possibly Kayfun v4 (worry too many parts). However problem with the tank is I would have to up my nic and can't switch out flavors why I like the Tugboat RDA I can just rewick. I just ordered some Doomsday juice and kinda liking Vermillion River KY4.

Last edited:

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I guit cigs using the patch and logic black. Was smoking almost 3 packs a day its been 2 years. The problem now is I don't put that dam logic down I just smoke on the damn thing all day. I don't hack anymore but constantly smoking this This thing can't be good either. I was looking for something with a tank but not bulky thinking if I can't just inhale the thing I might use it less. The logic just hangs out my mouth and I puff it at work all day

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: