KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
It's not easy to write a thread like this, especially when it is about yourself.
I haven't been on much as I have cancer. Without getting into a bunch of details, I will say that we are going to do our very best to beat it into remission for as long as humanly possible.

My request from you is prayers if you are inclined to pray, or good vibes if that works for you. I will happily accept any good thoughts that are offered and I very much appreciate them!

I consider myself a very lucky lady to have so many 'extra' family members here that can be on my side during this battle. :hug:

Thanks,
KathyC

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Kathy i wish you the best with your fight and my wife will put you in her prayers, she is a true catholic and always prays.

My friend just beat it also she stayed strong, and is fine now.

If you like i could put you in contact with her if you would want to talk to someone who went through it. Pm.

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Wow i can't believe I just read this, you are such a great person and you always make me smile when we see each other so keep that smile going...I know you are very strong person and will beat this, anything you need I am here just a phone call... I hope you keep us posted so we don't get worried... My prays are with you everyday

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I'm sorry that you have to go through this Kathy. I wish I could help somehow. Too many of us get cancer these days. You will be In my prayers and thoughts. I injured myself again so I'm only with 1 working arm for a while :/, but with some other help, I can come by and help with your reefs if need be. Just call or text or give my # to a family member. You're the best :hug:

karenvas3

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Prayers, good vibes helped my mom to beat pancreatic cancer. Five years in remission. I know the power of prayer so keeping you in my thoughts with much positive energy as possible. Stay Strong!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: