cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yo congrats is it twinz? You said 2 changes...

Im sure she gonna be happy to have a sibling. I just met my new niece this weekend and the other one is 5 and so happy to have a sister.

Koyfam16

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Congrats bud. When I had my daughter in 2013 I took a small break cause I didn't think I would have time but to be honest I prob could have left everything running. Now I have a little nano just to stay in the hobby and my daughter loves it. She says nemo sleeping when she wakes up in the morning and sees the tank. I find it adorable.

You just have to find the balance.

Congrats!!

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Congrats Dubs! I think the good thing is that by the time the second one comes along your tank should be more settled and need less time. I hardly put my hands in the tank these days - just clean the glass, dose, feed and the occasional water change.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Thanks for the kind words everyone well my friends owe me corals especially u cmantis it been about 4 years since I last saw you probably have dreads long as mine right now ....

And to answer the rest of this post i was on the train to work the phone dont work under ground its log out tge rsst of mt post

The second change is am going do a little bit of renegade ..am going to put a 30g addition upgrade and double up some equipment on my system ....new challenge to take back my crown as the zus of the renegade ish

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: