Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I realize I have not been logging in much in the past few months, but I hope that there are still a few of you who remember me. But even if you don't; if you are a believer in the power of prayer, and God's miracles. I ask for you prayers while I under go yet another surgical procedure.
The TKR (total knee replacement) is healing nicely. Now it is time to go after that annoying disk that likes moving about causing my foot to go completely numb.

Surgery date is this coming Tuesday, April 14, 2015. Please pray for God's guidance of my surgeon's hands, and for a speedy recovery as I have much to do. My tank, and my dogs having been suffering because of my inability to care for them as they should be.
Poor dogs have not been walked in well over 6 months.:( Tank hasn't had a water change in about a year. So you see this back issue has really gotten serious. Thirty years I have dealt with chronic back pain. But as of the clean up of Super Storm Sandy the deterioration of my back has left me with two options: buy a wheel chair, or have the decompression & fusion surgery. A wheel chair just won't do.:Yikes:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Hey awi its been really long time hope things work out with ur surgery and things pull true for u and ur family not a big prayer guy but ill have a beer for u and wish the best and by the way friends dont need mr and there is no time limit to linking up ...best of luck home girl we catch up some day in the upcoming ttyl

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet but prayer knows no boundaries nor degrees of separation.

I know Ralph from Ax Signature Corals as well as myself are believers and man of prayer. I will be sure to align myself to your petition during prayer.

Be blessed.

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Amen... Prayer go out to you my brother.
When you have a relationship with The Lord
You will see his glory work miricals in your
Life... Praying for heeling my brother and
May GODS will be done.... All glory to the
All mighty

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Tunicata
thirty6
edd
juggernot55
I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet but prayer knows no boundaries nor degrees of separation.

I know Ralph from Ax Signature Corals as well as myself are believers and man of prayer. I will be sure to align myself to your petition during prayer.

Be blessed.
Amen... Prayer go out to you my brother.
When you have a relationship with The Lord
You will see his glory work miricals in your
Life... Praying for heeling my brother and
May GODS will be done.... All glory to the
All mighty
SIReefer
god is good keep your head high change is coming god bless
Tonyscoots84

Thank you so much for all your well wishes!

You all mean so much to me. I have always considered you all very much family. Most of you of course I cherish as if you were my very own children.

I am also a believer of our Awesome God, and 100% believe in the Power of prayer especially when 2 or more join in the same prayer. Prayers are answered, and miracles are still ocurring all around us. So Thank You very much for all those prayers.

I will report back once I am able to. See you all soon... Hoping to make the Frag Swap inn the fall.:grouphug:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Ill have frag pack for u to cheer u up when u feeling better after ur surgery ..i still have great memories of that rainbow anenome u gave me free in the beginning and the few nice interactions we had after that best of luck ur cool reefer lady and friend hope u pull true easy gl hit me up when u feeling better after ur surgery and u want to take a trip to the renegade crib ....

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you for the well wishes guys! Tomorrow is the big day.;) God willing all will go as planned, and I'll be back to my old self! I really miss that lady.lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: