dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Excellent renegade weekend me and Trinimaddness went to my work shop and build and stank for his upgrade come and finally got thing popping on my 29 g addition ohh wee there whole lot of renegade reefing coming i love how the team is moving up and we not playing no game ...

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Lol u didn't do no work fool i did for u remember who ur daddy lol ...all jokes aside its was fun building with you and ur shorty this weekend me and my shorty had a bunch of fun&good times and extra happy ur upgrading to the big league and ur one of better hommie and u def been keeping me reefing feel great chop things up and having fun with it again ...by the way ur still gonna owe me corals soon my anenome island is looking extra pretty right now and my addition is dope ....zeus of this renegade ish is back on deck ohh weee

Last edited:

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just have to stain and attach the doors.

Attachments

• 20150413_101349.jpg
    20150413_101349.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 134
  • 20150413_101242.jpg
    20150413_101242.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 132

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Thanks peeps for thumbs up ..to answer the interest of custom stand time is limited i work a decent amount and have life on the table i generally just build for the renegade team members cause it hanging out with friends drinking few beers /convo/bs etc in the lab just like when i pop up at there house with a 12 pack and bag frag etc and we get it poping... but send a pm we can see whats good its all in good fun at the end of the day u caweus renegade can build /plumb and set up anything i reef with my friends so i cant take of it one my hommies around got me covered and i have them

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
By the way big thumbs up to the team (team renegade) love how the gallons been increasing ...the fish are getting more pretty and more exclusive. ..and corals count ohh wee its like i never stop reefing.... keep up the good work hommies we killing it right now

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I know a lot of folks dislike the Regenade way of reefing but the tanks are looking great and growing. And the proof isn't in the pics in during the link-ups (we don't do meets) when dudes pop up with frags to share..not to trade or SELL.
Beer, Poppa Johns and frags.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: