jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I see so much misinformation spread, useless posts asking for things that have been answered.

I'm sick of seeing posts like... "undergravel filters work on some systems if run properly" and someone else then saying "undergravel filters work!"
or
"Selling my tank due to an upgrade" and someone saying "Dibs on the clam"

STOP READING ONE LINE PER POST
IF YOU'RE GOING TO RESPOND

Since people will only read one line in this... here it is!
READ THE %&$!& POST

:bump:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Wait..... the tank is for sale but the clam isn't? Well that's just ridiculous. Mods please close this thread.
what do you mean the clam isn't for sale. i got dips on it. please post pic. btw is it reef safe? you know i don't want any acro eating clams in my tank.
and no, the tank is not new, it's a whole month older than kathyc 's baby of a tank...a whopping 3 months.....p.l.e.a.s.e.
h..e..l..l..o..o.., everybody knows it's gotta be at least 4 months before you can add rare aussie wild deep water tabling tricolor acros colonies. which btw is doing great in the 8 gal. nano....thank you very much. it even turned albino....totally white....how's that for rare. must be the 400w mh pendant.

Last edited:

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
No time to read the first post ... but can someone please give me a full summary of what the he!! is going on ...

Oh and I have some aptasia for sale ... the first person to respond within the next 5 seconds gets it for free but I have to charge you tax ... if not ... I am charging 22.37 (exact change only please)

Thank you!

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
No time to read the first post ... but can someone please give me a full summary of what the he!! is going on ...

Oh and I have some aptasia for sale ... the first person to respond within the next 5 seconds gets it for free but I have to charge you tax ... if not ... I am charging 22.37 (exact change only please)

Thank you!

Is the fish eating flakes or pellets?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: