tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Hey i was wondering if my wife and my girlfriend are compatible to be in the same house thanks

the more dominant one will kill the other unless you lock them up in different area of the house....ie....attic vs. basement.
btw which requires higher maintenance? in this economy, it might make more sense to trade one for something more fuel efficient..... just post looking for a trade.....lol

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
not a frag swap! i sense a wife swap!! i dont think ill take part in this event tho. i cant handle 4 kids by myself. i dont want to trade i want to sell her. they are hard to keep. u need special lighting and the food for them is to expensive.:backtotop

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am pretty sure the bigger one is female, it doesn't matter what it used to be. Use a rubberband to connect the smaller one to the wall until it attaches itself.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
personally i think you should put the wife under a 1000w mh because they get this amazing red coloration. pretty rare stuff. if you dont maintain the wife she might attack the girlfriend though. you must feed both the wife and girlfriend flake food and every now and then table scraps for a treat. if you dont do it at the same time...bad stuff happens. im pretty sure if they do end up being fine with each other and mate, you probably should dispose of the reproduction they produce because that can end up pretty nasty. but i hear one of the mods were selling nitrates to get rid of it so id shoot for that. if all else fails poke them both with a magic man grove. worked for me!

btw anyone here know how to get cloudy. it looks too clean and i like the look of a rain cloud in my tank...any tips?

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
no. i can only 2 day delivers via fedex or over night via messenger pigeon. if you want the over night its an additional $32.38. my pigeon can only carry 4 ounces at a time

skimmer.jpg

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
I have 2 kids, 4 cats and 3 saint bernards. Take your pick.

which ones eat less, don't chew on shoes, don't pee on furniture, don't bite the hands that feeds it, and don't need to be walked.....oh never mind....all of them got those behaviors.....lol

second thought, i'll give it a try.....i'll trade my raccoons for one of the cats. will throw in free rabies shots if you come and catch them. big plus....they will eat anything.
lmk....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: