Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Thank you Manhattan Reefs for accepting us into the community. We look forward to being a large asset to all reefers by supplying everyone with some of the most unique livestock, exceptional knowledge, and THE BEST PRICES!!

All our inventory comes directly from Australia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, and some of the most leading aquaculture farms!

We pride ourselves in stocking only the best quality livestock. You will not see any Jakarta or Philippines fish or corals in our tanks!

We are a new store located at:

411 Jerhico Turnpike New Hyde Park New York 11040

our phone number is:
516-354-6666

Come stop by any time to check out our frequently restocked inventory or just to chat it up with our experts.

We have some of the most knowledgeable staff in the field and strive for perfection for all our customers tanks. Our highest priority is your satisfaction.

When stopping by dont hesitate to ask us anything

Brad- Coral Expert
Jerry- Saltwater Fish Expert
Marchello- Marine and Tropical Fish Expert
Steve- African Cichlids and Tropical Fish Expert

They will all be more than happy to assist you with all your livestock and dry-good needs.

AS OF NOW WE HAVE SOME EXCEPTIONAL SALES!!!

EXTRA LARGE DIAMOND GOBY $14.99

EXTRA LARGE FIRE SHRIMP $19.99

EXTRA LARGE CLEANER SHRIMP $17.99

EXTRA LARGE PERCULA CLOWNS $4.99

FLAME SCALLOPS $9.99

LARGE GREEN MANDARINS $9.99

OFFER ENDS AUGUST 5th SO HURRY ON IN!!

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 726
  • IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 729
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 723

Camer25

Experienced Reefer
Stopped in there today to check the place out and i gotta say it was worth it. Great selection of fish. Good selection of softies and lps. Not a whole lot of sps. Tanks are clean!! Staff is knowledgable and very helpful. Ending up buying a flame hawkfish, diamond goby and cleaner shrimp. I look forward to doing more business there in the future.

Clink51

Advanced Reefer
MANNNNNNN, what can i say about this place without sounding like im sucking up. Please bare with me as i was really really happy with this place

Dude the place is pretty flipping cool. when you walk through the first room into the "back" it opens into this awesome looking warehouse setup. Great prices but even better staff. i went to the store without wanting to buy anything. I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by. i got there around 1030am Saturday morning fresh off of a softball game and the store manager, Marchello, was out front. He said they dont open until 11 but was willing to let me in. Ive worked retail before and know how precious those few minutes before opening are for sanity sake, so i told him i wasnt in a hurry and got back to my car. about 5-10 minute before opening he signals me to come inside and WALKED me around the store! their was no rushing, answered all questions, no pressure. He assigned Brad to walk around with me and answer questions. and boy did he! i was there for about an hour total just talking with Brad about the hobby, feeding, and advise. again, no pressure, no rush no hassle. Got a 10% discount too because of MR.

bottom line, the Customer Service was soooo good, i ended up buying 3 Acans and food. Not because of pressure, but because these guys really seemed to enjoy the hobby and selling was just a perk of the job and that made me want to buy something. Bronx got Reef Shoppe but we have Pets Aquatic

Guys, thanks again. You've revived my joy of going into the LFS again

PS: Zoa colonies, maybe 40-60 per rock for $50. and not just basic zoas either.

PPS: The store next to this place sells puppies. May not want to bring the kids LOL

FlyTekk

KISS KeepItSimpleStupid
MANNNNNNN, what can i say about this place without sounding like im sucking up. Please bare with me as i was really really happy with this place

Dude the place is pretty flipping cool. when you walk through the first room into the "back" it opens into this awesome looking warehouse setup. Great prices but even better staff. i went to the store without wanting to buy anything. I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by. i got there around 1030am Saturday morning fresh off of a softball game and the store manager, Marchello, was out front. He said they dont open until 11 but was willing to let me in. Ive worked retail before and know how precious those few minutes before opening are for sanity sake, so i told him i wasnt in a hurry and got back to my car. about 5-10 minute before opening he signals me to come inside and WALKED me around the store! their was no rushing, answered all questions, no pressure. He assigned Brad to walk around with me and answer questions. and boy did he! i was there for about an hour total just talking with Brad about the hobby, feeding, and advise. again, no pressure, no rush no hassle. Got a 10% discount too because of MR.

bottom line, the Customer Service was soooo good, i ended up buying 3 Acans and food. Not because of pressure, but because these guys really seemed to enjoy the hobby and selling was just a perk of the job and that made me want to buy something. Bronx got Reef Shoppe but we have Pets Aquatic

Guys, thanks again. You've revived my joy of going into the LFS again

PS: Zoa colonies, maybe 40-60 per rock for $50. and not just basic zoas either.

PPS: The store next to this place sells puppies. May not want to bring the kids LOL
So true. These guys were soo cool they made my wife like the hobby.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: