Reef Lobster

REEF LOBSTER LLC OWNER
Vendor
Rating - 87.5%
21   3   0
Hello fellow reefers, whats a good <$1000 camera i can start looking into to get THE BEST pictures of my coral. I want to be able to get solid shots under blue lighting aswell as full daytime. I will also be interested in a good macro lense to take closeups.

Thanks!

faheem

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you both for your reply. i was deliberately a bit coy just to Get the vibe as it were of this forum. I just get fustrated when the material I want to sing is never available.

I am fairly certain most karaoke backing tracks are electronic interpolations of the real thing. You can sometimes hear a faint voice, and being the geek I am I have ananlysed the waveforms and running times. Thats why on some tracks one examplle is crash and burn by savage garden the singing is slightly overdubbed from verse to chorus which is common, why not just add another bar to the beat the running times are identical, they either have some kind iof advanced re sampling software, or they get access to the original multitrack.

Simple Acoustic tracks they re record but anything complicated it would make sense to get a copy from the Studio rather than hiring a band to do it.

What counts as an original recording? If someone samples something the resulting out put is not the original its a copy but the sounds are not "real" there made up in the computer

I did know that its illegal here but the laws are not enforced, I could go down the road here and buy a copy of Windows seven for $10! that includes Office 2010. No need to apologize! Your English is fine! I just wanted to make sure that we completely understood your request.

The answer to your question is yes and no. Let me explain:

1. If needed, you can easily create and upload a show to the SD card that only uses 1 DMX universe. MADRIX PLEXUS the only sends out data for up to 512 DMX channels on DMX 1, for example.

2. At the same time, you can send Art-Net data to the same PLEXUS, route it through it, and send it out on DMX 2, for example. You then have stand-alone data from the SD card on DMX 1 and live data from Art-Net on DMX2, for example.

In this way, the answer is yes.

But:

3. MADRIX PLEXUS does not merge stand-alone data and live data on DMX 2. (This would be required in your case, since you are using not only 512 DMX channels on universe 1, but also nearly 100 channels on DMX universe 2.)

If you are sending, live Art-Net data
to DMX 2, the PLEXUS will only use the live Art-Net data, even if your show file / configuration includes stand-alone data for channels on universe 2.

4. When PLEXUS receives live data (for DMX2) it stops the stand-alone playback - but you can manually start it again without problems.

In short:
So, if you can use your LED strips only on DMX universe 1 and the other fixtures via the other software only on universe 2, it would work.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
:joke::DarthVade:party:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: