I love my underwater camera, not that I use it in the tank but when I go on vacation it comes in handy when diving plus it takes good pictures outside the water as well. I have the Pentax Option WG-2 but they came out with a WG-3 which is slightly better. I was also looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 since it's supposed to be the best one right now. You could also consider a new phone, I have the Samsung Galaxy V and it's awesome with pics and also waterproof. Good luck with your hunt.

Fourevrloud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I love my underwater camera, not that I use it in the tank but when I go on vacation it comes in handy when diving plus it takes good pictures outside the water as well. I have the Pentax Option WG-2 but they came out with a WG-3 which is slightly better. I was also looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 since it's supposed to be the best one right now. You could also consider a new phone, I have the Samsung Galaxy V and it's awesome with pics and also waterproof. Good luck with your hunt.

Thank you im going to go look at some of these cameras this weekend
As far as the phone im stuck with the iphone for a little while

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: