johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
You know we can get them actually. I will keep you posted on that. - That is funny you mentioned that because I saw a bunch yesterday, and I was telling my brother about them, and this is the first time anyone ever brought it up.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
We might not have the hawk wings until next week though, as my brother doesn't have time to do exploration collecting as we are filling a huge order this week for a gentleman in Germany. But I will get him on it ASAP. I will fill out the CUC though as if we had them, and without.

Custom Clean Up Crews
Thank you for your interest in this website. We will process your custom clean up crew inquiry as soon as possible. Please remember that our custom designs will generally give you a stronger clean up crew than other cleanup packages sold on the Internet. If you do comparison shopping, please keep that in mind.
Unfortunately, because our prices change frequently depending on promotions, and catches we cannot offer quotes with our packages. To get the price of a particular package, simply use our shopping cart, which can be easily manipulated to get the crew you want. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Reef Mongoose

wait wait wait there are Ninja snails???? I want some.....I don't even care what they do. When people ask I just wanna be able to say "yeah those are my Ninja snails....." I also have interest in a Hawk wing conch.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
wow

I just checked back on the email, and wow I got a lot of new custom crews to design. It may take a little while, as we do each one by hand, so I greatly appreciate your patience, but they will get done tonight.

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
All the custom crews have been replied too. There were a few that had wrong email addresses. If you didn't receive a reply, you were probably in this group. Let me know your tank size, and I will be able to retrieve the form you originally sent.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: