Manhattan Reefs

Manhattan Reefs (http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/)
-   Reef Cleaners (http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/reef-cleaners/)
-   -   Custom Clean Up Crews (http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/reef-cleaners/42298-custom-clean-up-crews.html)

johnmaloney 06-06-2008 04:18 PM

Custom Clean Up Crews

I think the thing that sets our business apart from others is the fact we build custom clean up crews for our clients, (and we have really low prices), but most importantly the custom crews.

You can get a custom crew designed for your tank by clicking here, and filling out the form.

Domboski 06-06-2008 04:23 PM

Very cool John! Do you ever get Hawkwing Conch snails in-stock?

johnmaloney 06-06-2008 04:24 PM

You know we can get them actually. I will keep you posted on that. - That is funny you mentioned that because I saw a bunch yesterday, and I was telling my brother about them, and this is the first time anyone ever brought it up.

Domboski 06-06-2008 04:25 PM

Thanks John. I'm going to fill out a form now. I'm interested in what you would recommend for my system.

johnmaloney 06-06-2008 04:27 PM

We might not have the hawk wings until next week though, as my brother doesn't have time to do exploration collecting as we are filling a huge order this week for a gentleman in Germany. But I will get him on it ASAP. I will fill out the CUC though as if we had them, and without.

Domboski 06-06-2008 04:36 PM

Take your time. I already have a few but would like to add some to my other tanks.

Thank you!

johnmaloney 06-06-2008 05:03 PM

Wow that is quite a setup you got over there. I sent a reply back, and we can go from there. I must admit Ninja snails are a first for me.

noelskii 06-06-2008 05:24 PM

Custom Clean Up Crews
Thank you for your interest in this website. We will process your custom clean up crew inquiry as soon as possible. Please remember that our custom designs will generally give you a stronger clean up crew than other cleanup packages sold on the Internet. If you do comparison shopping, please keep that in mind.
Unfortunately, because our prices change frequently depending on promotions, and catches we cannot offer quotes with our packages. To get the price of a particular package, simply use our shopping cart, which can be easily manipulated to get the crew you want. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Reef Mongoose 06-06-2008 05:41 PM

wait wait wait there are Ninja snails???? I want some.....I don't even care what they do. When people ask I just wanna be able to say "yeah those are my Ninja snails....." I also have interest in a Hawk wing conch.

Domboski 06-06-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmaloney (Post 457010)
Wow that is quite a setup you got over there. I sent a reply back, and we can go from there. I must admit Ninja snails are a first for me.

They are actually Star Snails (Astralium Calcar). The only place I've bought them from calls them ninja snails so the name stuck with me :)