KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hello MR!
Quite a site you have here. Going to spend a bunch of time researching my direction before I switch over one of my tanks.
I currently have 14 FW tanks and a Koi pond and have been involved for about 5 years now. Great hobby. Great People.
Glad to be here.:fish:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Welcome Kathy

Nice to see you made it aboard ,Now you are on your start to become a SW Addict ,,lol

Lets some pics of your tanks and pond .there is a pond thread floating aroound somewhere if i recall.

Just to give you the heads up Daceman is restarting his tank .

Hope you enjoy the site
Ronen

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Kathy, welcome to a great :grouphug:
Please feel free to join in on our conversations and discussions.

BTW, that letter you wrote to Dave (through Ronen) was very moving. You'll fit in just right here. Glad to know ya!

Russ

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Welcome aboard!!!!

sign0016.gif

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
It's so warm & fuzzy in here - I might need a chiller myself!
Thanks to all of you for the welcome...welcomes?

I'll definitely take a look at the FW reef thread Wingo - thanks!
So few words DaRealDVS1 ? Used them all up in graffiti?:shocked1:
Thanks Russ:kiss: <-- you too Ronen!

Good chance I'll change over a 29/30 L, or possibly, only possibly a 55. It depends on what I ultimately decide to put in it. Have much more reading to do = many questions to ask.

Just might have to spend more of my work hours in Brooklyn (part of my territory) and see some of the awesome tanks on here in person.
Where do you find all this time to spend on your computers??

Still trying to work out all of the abbreviations in here. Know some, lost on many:scratchch
One thing I'm sure of - you guys rock!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
KathyC said:
Where do you find all this time to spend on your computers??

Still trying to work out all of the abbreviations in here. Know some, lost on many:scratchch
One thing I'm sure of - you guys rock!

if you have any questions just ask, as for time on the computer I think some people take advantage of working for themselves, or having a boss at work that does not know what's going on ;)

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Kathy,

I can't wait to see pictures of your tanks! I am still very new to the hobby, so not much advise to offer, but always up for a good laugh and looking at pics.

BTW - ROTFLMAO means rolling on the floor laughing my *** off. That one took me the longest to figure out :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: