Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone Im new to this site my question is that my ro water reserve is reading .02 tds wich ik should be 0 but when I checked the phosphate level in that same water its reading point .15. What would be causing the phosphate to read that high is it because the .02 tds or is my di stage starting to go bad. Another quick question if gfo (rowa phose) enough to keep phosphates at a reasonable level.

Any advice would be appritated.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv bin useing it for a while and change it out every month but it still hasnt droped the phosphate in my tank under.12 wich is very high so im trying to figure out this ro water problem having that much phosphate in it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to change my ro folters like every month because of the crapy water quality were I live. My 2 questions are though will .2 tds bring me .15 in phostphate and is gfo enough to keep phosphate low enough.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe fill up a 45 gallon brute pal once to twice a month. And iv complained to the water company and they dont do a damn thing. Does anybody feel that gfo is enough to keep phosphates low enough in a aquarium.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: