Status
Not open for further replies.

ricwilli

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm going to take a rest from this and go spend some time with my kids. Hopefully you will have posted pics of your so call colony and send me the po via email.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
To clear my name,

My cousin bout a house down the block from me HIs name is sal, he had his gall bladder removed a year ago and then entered this hobby via by me pushing him.

My god daughter ariana was running in front of him and he dropped the tank 60 gallon he had from glass cages on the floor ( i have the po order for that). He was living with me for 2 months since he had to leve the condo in flushing. He asked me can you please hold my frags for me, when the tank broke he said sell the frags I can not have a new tank maria he wife would not allow him to have one.

I did not know that you were not allowed to go on with 2 ppl on the same name, how was I supposed to know.

So he dumped these frags in my tank, when cully came over he met him and any one that bought frags from to many frags they were his corals. He and I bought from the same ppl like e rocky and wt. I have all po orders for these.

I was giving my number because my cousin is a formun for a roofing company with his father in law and dropped his phone when he threw out his back on a roof in manttahen.

I was handeling all the sales for him, as we did this together. Richie messaged him for frags and i sold him the frags, i left one of the frags out Yeah my fault , so I let the frag grow out and told him at the swap I would make it up to him. I order a new coral from rocky and had the coral come to my house so I clipped the coral and he says that it was not the coral HOW AM I TO KNOW IT IS Not I ORDERED IT FROM A VENDOR. So he has been messaging me for the coral I had 2 crashes and started a new job I have not goetten back to him but rember the colony is a 225$ coral and he bought a pack for 300$ so the corals are 12$ a coral common ppl all this over 12$ that is not right.

I was kicked off this site and then just back on I deal with alot of ppl and I trade and sell I amnot out to screw any one over so I am going to give him 100$ back and the colony to make it right. As I said i trusted a vendor and got ***** so what am I suppoed to to.

I hope this clears this all up, I am not a bad person by any means and I am very giving person and have never messed up any one. All I want to do is sell coral and make friends I do not need this crapping all over my name.

SO RICH I WILL MEET YOU THIS WEEKEND WITH 100$ AND THE CORAL

TO SHOW I AM THE BETTER PERSON THAT IS WAY MORE THEN OVER 300$

HOPE THIS CLEARS THIS ALL UP

Last edited:

TheSherm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I've bought and traded with anthony a bunch and everything has always been legit. The only time i ever lost a frag i bought from him he replaced it the next week, no questions asked.

I read through those all those texts, yes work is boring, and dont really see what the big deal is. You bought 28 frags and 3 were missing? You seemed happy with everything else's condition and even bought more corals at the swap. Is the only issue that the dragon eyes hasnt been replaced? I think I'm just confused why this is such a big enough deal to open a 2 months old thread to air it out. Leave negative feedback and get your money back and be done.

For what its worth, I've bought a bunch of sps from anthony and they have all been legit, including the dragon eyes i picked up a couple months back. I couldnt tell you anything about that pic bc the damn reefs app still wont let me open pics! We should have a thread airing that out! I think this is blown out of proportion. Good people out here vouching for everyone. It seems like a misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: