Jc lover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Need.the space guys have to.many tank even thou you never have enough but just don't have the time so am.letting go.an awesome deal tank, stand, and also sump is included. As well.like new also adding a yellow tank.to come.with.it custom made acrylic tank with custom made frag rack 36 inches long 14 inches high 24 inches deep awesome tank.must see. Guys please feel.free. To comment on this wonderful.setup.for.those who seen my setup.lately please let these guys kmow they getting a hell of deal. Only 200.00 firm from deal I'm coming to the chase just come to pick up what are included as well tank is still running. you're welcome to take water as well because tank is still running....

Attachments

• 1403726767515.jpg
    1403726767515.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC_0141.jpg
    DSC_0141.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:

Jc lover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a few waiting on the first buyer trust me this is a deal.and a half just need the space if not of kept it. Am not going to.break.it down.till.it's sold am.sure.someone is getting closer.to.getting this deal.trust me.you won't be unhappy come and get it my lost is your gain.

Jc lover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Live stock.is not included in this deal I need space not going blind lol come and get it first come first serve paypal if so can be done as a gift only I will help you to your card like new read the rest of this comments people that seen my post know this is a give away I just need space that's all if not I will keep it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: