House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Well MR, I received the check from Jim last night and all I can say is that I am still stunned and eternally grateful to all of you. The ability of this group to embrace an idea and put it into action is second to none. Very Very special:)

For those of you who have been following the Prattreef tank build thread you will see that the project has been progressing nicely. The tank is here, I had a wonderful stand built, the sump is drilled and electrical and plumbing upgrades are in the works. Now it is time for the fun part:

TUESDAY AUG 15th is the day for setting up the new system!!!

I realize Tuesday is not the best day for some of you, but for a variety of practical and personal reasons this is the way it has to be. It will be an all day/night affair so perhaps some can join in in the evening.

Most of my primary people are in place and we have plumbing and elecrical covered. I am in need of a few morning moving men to help dismantle the old setup and put the new tank on the stand and in place. Other than that, general help is needed helping keep livestock alive, cleaning and preparing equipment, and generally helping out.

So far the team is:

Plumbing
Lead - Tristan

Electric
Lead - Frank (Fry) and Kasei

Equipment Management

Houseofha (Jim)

General Help
Slamajama (Mike)

Livestock Management

Keeper of the livestock:
Nanoreefer (Kris)

So please let me know if you can lend a hand. It should be a crazy, fun educational day.

Randy

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Randy I would be availible during that day and it works perfect cuz that my day off so i sdon;t need sleep during the day. Let me know what time i should be there cuz I'm coming form upsate and I'm good for general help I guees. I have no real specialty lol

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Randy, you know that there is nothing I would like more than to be there for this. The date is the day I get back from my vacation. I land late in the afternoon. Is there an ice-cubes chance in hell you can put it off 1 day? If it inconviences you or any other member you have slated to show, don't worry about it.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hey, that's cool Randy. I saw Jim's 1st post on the thread and knew it wasn't going to get delayed. I'll see what I can do about getting there later, but it will be early evening at best. You got a good crew going. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: