Ledreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I got it from acc I a really good price sice I'm living in Massachussets great guy and thank u Chris acc very much I'm very happy it is great store and great guy to deal with. Again tank very much here is the pic of my stuff ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409534739.491152.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409534760.042872.jpg

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
There is no group rate lol just a couple of bucks for gas and tolls and I seat 5 brotha , it was a blast the time we went to jersey , so I gotta run it by a few people and if they want to drive then the group gets bigger! If you want to go I will be making a thread shortly just have to check with the lfs shops I want to go to so we don't end up walking Into the shop 15-20 deep and making a good day a hectic one!

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
definitely worth the trip! Great prices and healthy livestock. Let us know when the next shipment of fish and sps come in.
ACC definitely rules South Jersey in Corals & Livestock health & prices. Lucky they arent in NYC cause they are serious competition to our best of the best.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: