cody0709

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Preorder sale- I will have 20 units in stock for release date in approximately 2 weeks.
Cost is $299 each and must be paid in advance to hold for you.

Text me if interested and would like to purchase one.

Tom

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs2014-10-14 20:40:25 EDT.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs2014-10-14 20:40:25 EDT.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 839

cody0709

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
I am not even going to answer that Alan.
So you want a $100 off and shipped for free?
Please either text, call, or PayPal as a gift or add 7% sales tax. Shipping is $8.
In comment section include name address, telephone, item and quantity.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
I can't see from the picture but what type of cord does it come with, thin or thick? Is the cord similar to the Mag pumps(thick) or like regular power heads(thin regular cord)? The reason is that I purchased other power heads in the past and the cord was very thin and my triggers ate through them.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Marrone I wouldn't be concerned about the wire to much. This pump can be placed right at the surface of the water and the cord wouldn't be in the water or if you keep it low you can always put rubber tubing around the cord so the triggers can't get to it :)

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
From some videos that I've seen it look like the cord was outside the tank, but that was on the smaller one paddle model. The larger model it look like the cord was in the tank.

The rubber tubing around the cord didn't work, my trigger ate right through that too. I have 4 Magnum pumps that the cord was eaten right through.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
I saw the 50w version and it was at the surface I didn't see the larger model but I thought all the models were made to be at the surface. If you have FB write on coralvue wall they answer questions pretty quick on there.

The cord is on the unit like any other power head and you can place the Gyre anywhere you want to depending on your need/intent. In my limited experience, it seems to be more efficient toward the surface.

Mike, the cord is not terribly thick though not super thin either so it might be a problem with your Triggers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: