Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi
We have a great selection of corals in from all over the world. We received 120 Jakarta Mari-cultured corals yesterday. They include Acro's, Favia's, Chalice's , Frogspawn's, Hammers, and much more. These are selling from $39-69 and are really a good size. We also have Red Sea fish including Purple Tangs, Sohal Tangs and Red Sea Regal Angelfish. I have attached some pictures of our corals. There are hundreds more to choose from.

Thanks for looking
AV

Attachments

• acan.jpg
    acan.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 710
  • acro.jpg
    acro.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 720
  • chalice.jpg
    chalice.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 717
  • chalice1.jpg
    chalice1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 707
  • maricultured chalices.jpg
    maricultured chalices.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 714
  • 3 head cynaria.jpg
    3 head cynaria.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 740
  • meat2.jpg
    meat2.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 711
  • pectina.jpg
    pectina.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 694
  • mix.jpg
    mix.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 702
  • meat4.jpg
    meat4.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 705
  • meat.jpg
    meat.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 710
  • meat 3.jpg
    meat 3.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 701
  • plates right side.jpg
    plates right side.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 705
  • plates.jpg
    plates.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 695
  • red carpet.jpg
    red carpet.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 710

Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Doug we do not hold fish for people and we do not take payment over the phone. Everything is on a first come first pay basis, unless a person special orders a fish and then they usually take them right out of the bag. Feel free to call on the status of the fish and one of my workers will be happy to fill you in. Thank you for your inquiry.

Pinkskunk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, we have a huge purple one

Rocko, Andy......

I am actually very upset right now !!! the last time you guys have this purple carpet i missed it and now this time you have it again and as i was on the phone the carpet is being bagged up....... its not like i am too lazy to make a drive, due to distance i have to make arrangement to drive 4 hours to get to your shop to get it. :grumpy:

I think personally you should really try to help me out with the next one that comes in. try to accomodate me once because i have been trying for this long to get my hand on the carpet and twice they slipped away from my hands.

Common Rocko, Andy please help me out here. :help:

Tangster

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in last week, the clownfish tanks look amazing. I picked up a nice fat clown tang for the lowest price I have ever seen a tang that size/condition being sold at. You guys are well with the hour drive.

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Rocko, Andy......

I am actually very upset right now !!! the last time you guys have this purple carpet i missed it and now this time you have it again and as i was on the phone the carpet is being bagged up....... its not like i am too lazy to make a drive, due to distance i have to make arrangement to drive 4 hours to get to your shop to get it. :grumpy:

I think personally you should really try to help me out with the next one that comes in. try to accomodate me once because i have been trying for this long to get my hand on the carpet and twice they slipped away from my hands.

Common Rocko, Andy please help me out here. :help:

Hi we got in a beautiful Blue/Purple Gig Carpet today. It is amazing. Let me know if you still are interested. I have attached a picture
Andy

Attachments

• blue carpet gig 11-16-14.jpg
    blue carpet gig 11-16-14.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 218

Pinkskunk

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi we got in a beautiful Blue/Purple Gig Carpet today. It is amazing. Let me know if you still are interested. I have attached a picture
Andy

Hi ANdy, YES I want it, definately, undoubtly. i just called but no one answer. i will call you in the morning.

thanks !!!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: