Rating - 100%
64   0   0
MR wants your frags and miscellaneous dry good/equipment items!

Please visit the table with this sign to donate your items

We are able to run these events through the generous donations from our members, so this is our formal request for donations for our upcoming 2014 Spring Frag Swap. These items will be sold in the selling bins at the front of the room (next to the raffle table) throughout the day.

So what can you frag from your tank and bring along?

All donations are greatly appreciated, from beginner corals to those sweet LE ones and anything in between! We also accept donations of equipment - anything needed to run a SW tank - all will be greatly appreciated.

Do not forget to label the item with your MR screenname & what the item is (type & name of coral).

There will be a fragging demo but we are in need of a few large pieces of SPS or LPS to do the demonstration. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your continued support.

Thank you - from Your MR Mods and Admin :grouphug:​

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey rich yea please look through that shed and yes we will take that finger leather coral if you want to give it up.. We could possibly use it as a fragging demo as well. Because many people still wonder how to frag a soft coral :) Thankyou so much :grouphug:

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I probably won't be going. If anyone lives near Hewlett, Valley Stream, Lynbrook area I will give them a couple of tigertail ccucumbers, a big bottle of iodine and small bottles so it can be divided between several members. I can also donate some sponges to seed rocks. I have red, blue, yellow and a cooper looking one.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I had to put the cucumbers back in my tank. I went through my garage and out together a 10 gallon quaritine tank. Tank, heater, dome light, egg crate lid, hob filter, random macros but mostly calupreia. I can also put some filter pads on my fuge for pods and bristle stars. The hole container is filled with rock most of it 6 years old. I will be seeing some people in the next few days is if they can take the dry goods. And if anyone wants to get the pods closer to the event I can meet up with them. Here is my fuge.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: