ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Just got this exact piece in today and I'm so happy it actually looks like the photos. I'll take a photo once its settled in. And the mother colony :3 Any hints on placement/lighting would be appreciated! It's on the floor right now getting acclimated to leds, was in a t5 system.

Attachments

• asd Rainbow delight.jpg
    asd Rainbow delight.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 936
  • 10015172_738060862891865_5876638807796412475_n.jpg
    10015172_738060862891865_5876638807796412475_n.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 554

ssdawood

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
lol give me a few weeks to acclimate it to my leds and let it encrust a bit then i can prob frag a few tips.

Hey Bud how would you rate Wills pics. Are they true or heavy photoshopped. I understand a little. What is your say on this.

I picked up Pink Floyd from Will and was wondering. Also I think POTO can help you. I bought a frag from him. This is a pain in rear acro. Very hard to maintain color. High flow and very high light. Remember to acclimate.

It goess brown if you look at it funny.

ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Hey Bud how would you rate Wills pics. Are they true or heavy photoshopped. I understand a little. What is your say on this.

I picked up Pink Floyd from Will and was wondering. Also I think POTO can help you. I bought a frag from him. This is a pain in rear acro. Very hard to maintain color. High flow and very high light. Remember to acclimate.

It goess brown if you look at it funny.
Well will's picture is definitely brighter but that was looking at it from the top down which always makes everything brighter compared to the side view. So far all the colors are there, the blue is very faint unlike on the photo. I really can't tell yet whether this is the true colors since it was just shipped yesterday and it is stressed. I'll give it time.

And I'm decently familiar with kenny's (poto) system, he just runs an oversized fuge and skimmer with no gfo or anything else. And his tank has a very high bioload. Which is similar to my system except mine doesnt have such a high bio load. So if it colored up for him it should do fine in mine.

nice piece!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Sweetelfmaiden

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That is a beautiful piece! I've been wanting a rainbow-type acro or milli forever but I have to wait until I've moved to NYC (currently in Atlanta). Otherwise I'm afraid I'll be throwing $ down the drain when they die from moving shock, lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: