dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Yeah son big shout out to u for the heads up on the live rock def was a reall good deal and that kid Marvin is real cool dude now time for me start my coral collection u know i have some stuff for u when ever u wanna swing by and u get to check out the beast lol thanks tho bro for looking out

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
The prices was more thank fair when I got there and look at the rocks there was more than he said plus he gave me his cuc and the rocks in his sump there was no way i was going to ask for a better deal .and no i didnt get any fish I just added alot of fish last week i want every body to settle in before i add anything else plus i am short on cash my tanks is not the only thing that eats up my money so u know how that goes

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
dubs, if your interested my rainbow bta has been splitting like crazy, and yesterday one of them went for a walk deciding to sit next to one of my wellsys. I took it out, and threw it in my 20 gallon. Problem is that there is no light over the 20. If you want to drive to the Rock you are more then welcome to it. It is just a baby, just making sure you understand that it is not large at all. Probably about 3" when open. Send me a PM if your interested.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
my first anenome

Last night i added the first of a few anenome thanks to the hommie juggernot55

Attachments

• IMAG0625.jpg
    IMAG0625.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMAG0626.jpg
    IMAG0626.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 387
  • IMAG0630.jpg
    IMAG0630.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: