dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
ajksreefs thanks man i just added a new anenome a rainbow thank to awibrandy and not even 5 min in and my clowns are hosting really good day for the tank

Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
thank juggernot55 i feel u bro trying to keep the bx on the map it seems most the big tanks on mr is in queens/li and jersey i remeber the day i walk into question marc house and for 2 hours all i did was stair and i knew one day i wanted to put up a tank like that well that day has come am working on it

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
pbjelly thanks i been working on it for a few it starting to come along nice i dont have alot of time this thing would been finish already 2 jobs plus the munchkin so u know how that goes i still have the nano that thing grow stuff llike crazy plus am trying to see if my mocho+bw occelaris clowns will bread but the 150 is going to be a beast how is ur tank going ??good i hope and thanks for the kind words

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
thanks bruno u know i am always busy ..yo if u have anymore mangrove avail i could used a few more lmk thanks and u know sundays is best if u have the time to swing by

Last edited:

pbjelly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey dubs - did an upgrade to some led's in the biocube, but other than that, I've been working like a dog (actually, my dog sits home all day sleeping and barking at the mailman, so I guess I've been working like a human...) so not so much to report. I've still got the frags you gave me. They've been growing out pretty nicely, but I haven't really gone out and gotten anything new in a long time.
I've got one more gig out of town in a couple of weeks and then after that maybe I can get serious and start adding some more stuff to the tank.
Until then, I'll just drool over your tank...

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
pbjelly i know that work like crazy feeling sometimes it feels like thats all i do and am happy those frags are doing good lmk when u start collection again i might have some stuff for u and thanks for the compliment on the 150 is only a few weeks old but its been going good i just dont have the time to do no carpentry so am waiting til the spring when the weather warm up to finish the stand

PITUSO

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey whats up im new at this but i dont really have alot of money but what ever i can get for free i will take it off your hands if you have any thing i have a 55 gallon that i want to put as salt water maybe you or any body else can help. I dont want to be gready but any thing can help thanks.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
I added few new things and so far all my dish are doing great two anenome

Attachments

• IMAG0727.jpg
    IMAG0727.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 312
  • IMAG0724.jpg
    IMAG0724.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 309
  • IMAG0712.jpg
    IMAG0712.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 305
  • IMAG0654.jpg
    IMAG0654.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMAG0656.jpg
    IMAG0656.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 312
  • IMAG0725.jpg
    IMAG0725.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 316

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: