JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
some new shoots 1/31/12

ok so far things had been doing great.. I ended up started over with alot of my SPS due to i lost some during the tank crack . I plan on going high end in this tank and taking it slow. pics of sump room tomorrow

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0655.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Ok update: I lost some coral due to a small cycle I beleive with the new tank. I thought the tranfer from the 400gal sump would be very close but i think since I upgraded the tank and by me removing all sand that killed it. I beleive there was to much surface area and not enough bacteria to cover since I also bought some new rock also. I made enough water but its crazy how bacteria plays such a big role in the tank. I only got algea bloom in the tank and not in the sump or frag tanks? I had to buy a huge CUC and lowered my light cycle down to 4-5hrs. I also gave up on my MTC calcuim reactor and went with the bubble magus dosing pump so i dont get any clogged lines because this always been a struggle for me. THis dosing pump is the best thing I ever purchased but with the high depand of alk,cal mag I need to find bigger buckets then 1 gal jugs.
I think once the tank ages I will be off to a good start becasue i did buy some high end corals and cant wait to see them grow!!! Pics to follow tomorrow!! I did buy more fish and will post them all tomrrow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: