strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
hey bobby what happend did u throw out the anchor lmao i dont think the 5 will be strong enough unless u run two seperate ones for each overflow

Nope not yet...Working Eve's and the wife and kids are on vacation this week. Hope to work on the canopy after work tomorrow night and all this week.

The overflows are rated at 1200 GPH. I thought I could get away with the 5. It's rated at 1350 GPH at 0 Head. I'm not feeding anything but the tank with it. 2 3/4" returns.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Horizontal distance shouldn't restrict flow much, if at all. You only have about 3 ft head plus whatever elbows and fittings you have.

Triton might be enough but I think the marine land 5500 pump will be great for your tank.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Picked up my lighting today and I am psyched! This is with the dimmable ballast set to its lowest setting :)
aeffd466-dab2-aae2.jpg

2 of these 250w's should work nicely along w a 48" Reefbrite...

aeffd466-db6f-9180.jpg

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I've been working on the light rack, canopy and stand. The canopy is in bad shape and needs a lot of work. The light rack came out pretty nice I think. I'll have some shots up tonight. Here's a teaser of the canopy debacle...
ad4da970-7f5f-3585.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I've been working on the light rack, canopy and stand. The canopy is in bad shape and needs a lot of work. The light rack came out pretty nice I think. I'll have some shots up tonight. Here's a teaser of the canopy debacle...
ad4da970-7f5f-3585.jpg

Sounds like it was way more work then you expected.:(

Waiting patiently to see the miracle you will perform with the stand & canopy!:flower:

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Build is coming along nicely Bobby! I can't wait to see it all up and running. 14k might seem too blue to you now but wait til you add your corals. Personally I like 20k, 14 is ok I think 12k will make your corals look very blah compared to what 14 or 20 would do. Give the 14 a try.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: