Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
so it has been awhile since i uploaded a video of my 75 gallon, i started it in october of 2011 and i am finally getting a hang of things. I am proud to show my tank how it is now. it is not the best of videos i will get a better video when i get a camera, for right now phone videos will have to do lol. give me some feed back! i also want to give a shout out to awibrandy for all the help with my levels if it wasn't for her taking time to educate me i probably wouldn't be at the point i am at now so thanks so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nid0RgMkVPI&feature=youtu.be

Equipment:

6 bulb T5 tek elite system
SWC 150 bmk protein skimmer
1 hydor 1050
1 hydor 750
1 no name 750
BRS phosban reactor
ATO from auto top off.com

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
lol well my family owned a oil company named greco brothers any one i ever met from bethpage seems to remember my family by that lol, it was right on broadway in old bethpage. you would probally know my uncles if you saw them

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Oh my goodness Jarrett!!! Your little piece of the ocean is going to be one impressive reef!!
I love your rockscape! Those are some really nice rocks you get there, but I especially love the top left flat one.:splitspin Love your choice in fish also, and the corals are not to shabby... Is the poci the one you were asking me about? It looks good....

Keep doing what your doing!

Thank you for the shout out!:redface: Really not necessary.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: