james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Marco rock is the name of the company. they sell just the mortar kit in 5, 10, and 15lbs. it comes with a bucket, mixing tool, powder and liquid. just mix the two together to the right consistency and go for it. ALOT easier than epoxy or glue

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I bought the 16oz bottle of the 900 blend. I put half in Thursday and the other Friday. Saturday I put 3 baby chromis in the sump. here are test results taken right now on Monday
yvequ9up.jpg

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I know the live culture I added is what is converting the ammonia and the rock is not yet capable of handling a significant bio load yet.

Im thinking of adding 3 small barlett's anthias to the display today. Does anyone see any issues with doing this?

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
wow! I turned on my LifeReef VS3 30" for the first time and I couldn't be happier. I'm skimming 4 hours later. the overall look and feel made me instantly know it's a piece of equipment that I'm going to have for along time. paired it with a Jebao DC6000

Im going to make a thread reviewing it a little more because they deserve the plug.
2yhahamu.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: