Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hi Mike! Miss you! You, and Chris are for ever in my heart! Forever in your debt!:hug:

I love your new tank set up! Will be following along on your tank thread.:usa1: Can't wait to see it all filled up. I remember your previous reefs, so I know I am in for a treat!

Be blessed always!

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Hi Mike! Miss you! You, and Chris are for ever in my heart! Forever in your debt!:hug:

I love your new tank set up! Will be following along on your tank thread.:usa1: Can't wait to see it all filled up. I remember your previous reefs, so I know I am in for a treat!

Be blessed always!
your such a sweetheart...fun times hun...Chris and I took great pleasure in helping you, no need for more than that. We all do for each other and hopefully its still like that with this new group of reefers...the MR group was/is special.....its really nice of you to make me feel (and im sure others) so appreciated.

thank you!! Im hoping that I can rise to the occasion with this set up, and with my wife Im hoping to enjoy it with her as well....

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
swap goodies

gold millie, blue millie

Attachments

• IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1234.JPG
    IMG_1234.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 132

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: