103   0   0
Oh no, the kids at it again!

Stay Tuned...

jenga_zpsd2b9e440.jpg

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
This is going to be a triple rack with three 33g long tanks each divided into four. The stand is heavy duty shelving with wood on top of the wire. Sump is a 40 breeder. Lighting will be three 4' led strips. Filtration will be fludized sand bed and a skimmer or ARID.

I painted 6 of the 18 panes of glass the other day. Drilled 4 of the 12 holes so far tonight and just got done painting 6 more panes of glass. Oh I almost forgot 3 of the 4 shelves are painted.

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Nightly update 10 of 12 holes done. Also ordered a D-700 skimmer with dc3000 pump from Pop Corals today and tomorrow will order my fludized sand bed. I forgot to mention that I have the glass tops for these tanks as well to keep evaporation down and my fishies in. Hopefully will get the baffles into the sump tomorrow or the next day and finish up the remaining holes. Once the weather chills out I will paint the remaining dividers and get those into place as well.

IMG_7236-400x600.jpg

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I might go ARID. Still undecided supposed to discuss with the guys at Pax-Bellum and see what unit I would need. If that's the case I will use the skimmer on my 60 cube I am also in the process of setting up.

Too bad my bathtub tank has been decommissioned :( due to construction issues in my shower I have now converted that into my RODI station :)

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
One more hole down and one more to go. I finished painting all the shelves. Also got the last six panes of glass painted. Oh and picked up all the pvc pipe hopefully I will need.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I was finally able to track down some more Krylon Fusion. That stuff has been hard to get. Found it in Harlem and I bought them out. I decided to go with black silicone over clear and that arrived yesterday so should be good to go assuming I can find some time to get it done. The fluidized sand filter is on its way and the rio pump for it came in as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: