nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
thanks sam! so I was inspired after seeing jafticas and jacksons tanks so im going with radiums in these monsters

Attachments

• 20141117_211648.jpg
    20141117_211648.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 329

Jzdad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Wow nice setup, and AWESOME color on those corals, When everything grows in its gonna be fantastic (love the efflo, my favorite coral although I've never had one)

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Just a non-picture update, know how much you guys love these.

Tanks doing pretty good. Every frag has encrusted on it's plug or rock and I'm starting to see growth tips on some of the new pieces. Just picked up a E-Corals unknown frag, it's a sweet piece that's getting acclimated to my light. Have a perfect spot picked out for it.

Also have some millis that are turning into some real beauties. Have one that is gold, pink and green. have another that is purple, green polyps and blue growth. One last piece I picked up as a brown out at the swap, now has neon green tips and blue polyps all over the piece. Waiting for the skin to start changing color to see what it really turns into.

Have to get some pics this weekend, cause I know my descriptions are worthless without them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: