premilove

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone! I am new to the forum..I have a few tanks that are set up right now, lets start with the one I have pics of..

Below is my 25-29 gallon hex, i do not know the exact gallon capacity, i know its around there. The tank has over 20+ species of zoanthids. I am using a K-2 150 watt 14K viper clamp on light, a HOB emperor 280, and now using a jebo POS skimmer. I was originally using my aqualine but it broke mysteriously.

I have had this tank for a good 8 months. I started investing more money into it just a month ago. Normally my money would go towards my 75..

I also have a 150 that is a project tank..

I am open to all suggestions. I am also in the market of purchasing a biocube/aquapod preferably 29 gallons or more. If you know anyone, tell them about me!

I hate my HOB emperor filter..does anyone recommend a new source of filtration?

here are some pics..

hex- i raised the clamp on bc i was replacing my zoos. normally it is really close to the cover, i had some earlier criticism about that..sorry about the pics, i tried my hardest..

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

75 gal

IMG_0828.jpg

150 gal

IMG_0837.jpg

premilove

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the replies!

i am seeing quite a few different nano remora skimmers..can someone give me a model number or a link? thanks!

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is what I am talking about. Just curious what it is :)

If it is macro algae, it is not bad for your tank. There are many different kinds. Some are kept as decorations, some are considered pests becaust they grow so well.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.bmp
    102.8 KB · Views: 34

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: