Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Never knew you already had a tank thread. Lol...
Love rock work. But where's the update pics ? It has been over a month now ! Lmao

Thanks Paul btw its a video of my two baby onyx clownfish that i picked up on saturday paul. I wanted to upload the whole video but i couldnt. I recorded it on my iphone and it didnt let me upload the whole video =(

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
You still have that Twin Spot Goby? I was going to get one today but it seemed like the 2 that they had were paired. I didn't want 2 and from what I read they will die if the pair is split

No he passed away on me thursday he got stock in sump twice. The first time i was able to help him out. But the second time i got home and i saw him floating in my sump =/ but i got 2 new fish rod onyx baby not even an inch yet =)

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
No he passed away on me thursday he got stock in sump twice. The first time i was able to help him out. But the second time i got home and i saw him floating in my sump =/ but i got 2 new fish rod onyx baby not even an inch yet =)

Well, pretty sure we are trying another order this week if you want to pick one up. My roommate and I should be pretty close to $100 ourselves.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Im back at it once again m/r i couldnt forget about my family ^_^ lol the doctor said i could be back on but not for a long at as you can see im getting timed now lol only for 3-2 hours i can be on now lol

when heres what i have to say my tank as been doing great my rods are getting bigger the rocks are starting to purple up now. I might be turning my 29g freshwater tank in to a saltwater tank but no coral just a only fish tank. I will keep you guys posted on everything i do on the tank ^_^

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Im back at it once again m/r i couldnt forget about my family ^_^ lol the doctor said i could be back on but not for a long at as you can see im getting timed now lol only for 3-2 hours i can be on now lol

when heres what i have to say my tank as been doing great my rods are getting bigger the rocks are starting to purple up now. I might be turning my 29g freshwater tank in to a saltwater tank but no coral just a only fish tank. I will keep you guys posted on everything i do on the tank ^_^

:eek:

Welcome back bud! How is the new light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: