Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Ok this just a quick update on my tank levels.

Ph 8.2
Amonia 0 ppm
Nitrite 0 ppm
Nitrate 0 ppm

I just need to check on the calcium and aklanity and mag and phosphane how ever you spell that word lol. But the last time i got my tank level checked was the first week of July on calcium therefore it was on 300. But i hope by now its around 400 something.

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Ok this just a quick update on my tank levels.

Ph 8.2
Amonia 0 ppm
Nitrite 0 ppm
Nitrate 0 ppm

I just need to check on the calcium and aklanity and mag and phosphane how ever you spell that word lol. But the last time i got my tank level checked was the first week of July on calcium therefore it was on 300. But i hope by now its around 400 something.

Are u doseing...Calcium?

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Another quick update:

Probblaly next month I will be upgrading to LEDS. At the moment I am running 216 watts that im using on my 55G. I will be putting 2 LED fixtures each they will be 120 watts in total I will be running 240 watts on the 55G with a controller I havent made up my mind either. I might just go with a Reef Keeper Elite controller. If they are any other controllers besides RKE and APEX please let me know what else there is to control the LEDS.

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Ok so i bought a emarld crab last friday i didnt aclamate him i just let him flout in the tank. But my question is why do my shrimp die? I have had 2 that died already. I bought them one at a time not at the same time either. I did the step right i let the bag flout in my tank for 15-30 mins. Then i aclamated them and less then 3 mins there died. But my crab is still living and didnt die at all. I know that copper wasnt used in the tank. If it was all my invert would of been gone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: