Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Almost forgot here are 2 pics of how the tank is looking at the moment.

44253849-ccef-1a16.jpg

44253849-ccfd-6e03.jpg

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Any ideas on what i should add on my 55G? My first post didnt go to well when i made my tank thread and was saying the type of fish i want in my tank. But any ways this what i have in my tank.

1 Onyx Clown
1 Occalaris Clown
1 Blue Damsel
1 Bullet Goby

What i do plan of getting is 2 more baby black clown fish from Jared (lfsmarineguy) next week. Also 1 reef safe wrasses and a yellow watchman goby with a pistol shrimp and 1 anthias.

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
What i do plan of getting is 2 more baby black clown fish from Jared (lfsmarineguy) next week. Also 1 reef safe wrasses and a yellow watchman goby with a pistol shrimp and 1 anthias.

ohh so now your going with the pistol shrimp, after russ said that would be great for you back in the begining of the thread?! Haha. I think the yasha goby and pistol is a SICK pair. Been hunting down one for a few months or so now.

I'd take out the yellow watchman. Not that it's a bad fish, just...personally kinda boring and hides under a rock all day.

I say you throw some fairys in there. And MORE CORAL! Still looks soo empty!

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
ohh so now your going with the pistol shrimp, after russ said that would be great for you back in the begining of the thread?! Haha. I think the yasha goby and pistol is a SICK pair. Been hunting down one for a few months or so now.

I'd take out the yellow watchman. Not that it's a bad fish, just...personally kinda boring and hides under a rock all day.

I say you throw some fairys in there. And MORE CORAL! Still looks soo empty!

Ummm i c im kinda deabiting on the yasha or YWMG now lol. But yea fairyes will defineteliy go on the tank.

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I think that my Orange Spot Blenny (who also died) ate him. I didn't realize how big the Blenny was at the store. Broought him home and though OH ****! But I'm sure I will get another from Ryan.

They are singles from Ryan but it doesn't normally take them long to pair up.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I think that my Orange Spot Blenny (who also died) ate him. I didn't realize how big the Blenny was at the store. Broought him home and though OH ****! But I'm sure I will get another from Ryan.

They are singles from Ryan but it doesn't normally take them long to pair up.

Damn lol but if i do get them from Ryan i dont want them paired up already. I would like to see them get paired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: