D

DEEPWATER

Here are some goodies i got for some of our fellow members ,As you all know im taking a small leave of absents. i will still get livestock for pre-paid orders.As i see some ppl selling things .quoting they are the cheapest ,I beg to differ.Here are some pre-paid prices i think even with a middle man im still can compete and or beat any prices.I do my to help others on the board save money ,Not to mention a fellow memebrs.

I want ot thank everyone for a great year ,Please dont forget you still can pre-order things that you want and need.

So let the pics begin with LIve rock ,regal angel and a fishers angel and a big A$$ lobo ,,

as well as Harlequin Shrimp ,Sexy Shrimp and tiger pistol shrimp.(pics of them to come ) Zoos pics will be on a diff thread when then open up

here are some of the prices on this order

Regal angel ,Large and fat $60

Sexy shrimp $18

Harlequin Shrimp $18

Big A$$ lobo $90

Fishers angel $18

tiger pistol shrimp $17

Live rock ,$5 LBS shipped to me overnite

The way it works ,You pay for what you want ! I order !! it comes in the next day and you pick up that same day .Enjoy the pics ,Zoo pics will be up later

Ronen

Attachments

• new new 001.jpg
    new new 001.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 196
  • new new 002.jpg
    new new 002.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 202
  • new new 003.jpg
    new new 003.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 199
  • new new 004.jpg
    new new 004.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 203
  • new new 005.jpg
    new new 005.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 199
  • new new 006.jpg
    new new 006.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 199
  • new new 007.jpg
    new new 007.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 198
  • new new 008.jpg
    new new 008.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 195
  • new new 009.jpg
    new new 009.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 196

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
ronen
so they didn't have the anemone shrimp? i'll have to wait till the end of the month anyway. i'm freaking broke. nice rock by the way

i would love the harlequin but i'm gonna wait a while till i get them. dibs in the pistol pending pics and size

Last edited:

alrha

there's my baby, come to papa... Ronen, send the regal to mike and let him train it to swim to Manhattan Beach.

rock looks nice btw.

D

DEEPWATER

scarf_ace1981 said:
ronen pics of the pistol.:fishhit:
wil haveone in the morning for you ,,Its pretty much tan with brown ,cool looking but but colorfully

D

DEEPWATER

tonyyammine said:
ronen wats a fisher angel..can u get me a yellow tang thanks

Fisher angel is the pic under the regal angel ,it smaller fish :wink1:

Ill get you one ,but on my next order if youre not in a rush to get one that is :wink1:

D

DEEPWATER

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/vendor-sales/13255-what-i-got-some-members.html

Thanks Jhale

Leslie check out the rock i just got for ink ,It shipped the next day to me in brklyn ,Depends on howmuch you need i may be able to get you a better price ,Ink need a half a box he said ,A box of that rock is 86 lbs ,I wont lie youll get a few Lbs of rubble ,Maybe ink could chime in and lets us know how much rubble ,i dont think much thou (this is with ever box that is shipped) some of the guys that work at the air port think they are football players ,lol

But overall it great rock ,I can get you kaleini as well same price

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: