dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Reef4life i know u not calling me out on b/s .lol ..guy when am bizzy playing in my tank and cleaning my system i dont have time for pics and some no the u know what i got u covered tho hommie i am going to dig my phone down my next post on here

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426477541192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426477541192.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 526

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Those are my colonies take with my galaxy s4 come over to my house and u can see them for ur self .

i dont know how big they get but pretty big my boy that i gOt them from has monster colony and some of the polyps are huge bigger than in my tank i dont know the exact size tho

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Now we talking the hommies that i pass these 2 are coming out if hiding and hittting up this thread i put out decent amount grandis to my hommies around me its nice what they have grown into ....great thread reefs4life and waiting on u to stop by

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have about 4 polyps on mine. Its a very slow grower. I started with 1 polyp about 2 years ago. The rest of the polyps are being overrun by blue anthelias.

Attachments

• IMG_0062_small.jpg
    IMG_0062_small.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 344

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: