jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
:D this is Jose, we named him Jose after the person who gave him to us, joseney21 :D I was never able to get a good picture of him, He's very camera shy. he'll come to the front to look at you, then the second you point a camera at him he swims away :rolleyes: My girlfriend Ni Ni took these today and sent them to me, aparently he stuck around long enough for a little photo session.

[ May 14, 2005, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: jhale ]

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
yes, we think he's gained some weight since we had him. I hope Jose can look at the photos and tell us for sure.

it's a beautiful day Kris, what are you doing inside? I'm working in the shop :( trying to finish a project by tomorrow.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
I'm about to head out and go play basketball. I was just waiting for my mom, sister, brother in law to get home so I could go.

Hope you get the project done by tmrw. Have fun...hehe...

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
in the 3rd pic if that's the belly that mandarin is definitely fatter.he looks nice and healthy(obese).i think he seems to be doing very good in your tank J.it's been about a month or two right??he deifinitely doesn't look skinnier, i'm glad he's doing good.thanks J for giving Jose a good home.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: