robscool

Advanced Reefer
Great site, great service, great animals! I received my clean up crew yesterday and John sent way more than I ordered to cover any losses in transit. Happy to report, everyone is alive and well. I am now a customer for life!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
I have never seen a bad review for reefcleaners. They are awesome and especially since they provide more to cover any losses. I had the same great experience!

robscool

Advanced Reefer
Have you guys used priority from here? If you have what's the casualty rate about? I'd love to order but I'm only stocking a 29 biocube And my whole orders only going to be like 50

I used priority for my last order. Shipped Tuesday received Thursday. The heat pack he put in was still warm when I opened the package. 0 die off.

Rob
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
There are certain things that you need to get express mail. They are marked on his site. If you order a premade cleanup crew the shipping is included. Then you can add other stuff to the order with same shipping.

Email john, he has always responded to me very quickly.

CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
I ordered from him, and had quite a bad experience. I know I'm outnumbered, but I'll still put it out there. I ordered red gracillaria. It arrived 2 and a half weeks late, and when I opened the box, he even sent me the wrong type of algae!! He just sent me regualr green macro. Can you imagine? How frustrated I was...PLUS, I send him an email, and he's like: "Oh, send me a pic of it, I'll be glad to id it"....he gave me a refund but at that point, psshh forget about it!!:banghead:

Not worth my time or money...will not be dealing with him ever again.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
I ordered from him, and had quite a bad experience. I know I'm outnumbered, but I'll still put it out there. I ordered red gracillaria. It arrived 2 and a half weeks late, and when I opened the box, he even sent me the wrong type of algae!! He just sent me regualr green macro. Can you imagine? How frustrated I was...PLUS, I send him an email, and he's like: "Oh, send me a pic of it, I'll be glad to id it"....he gave me a refund but at that point, psshh forget about it!!:banghead:

Not worth my time or money...will not be dealing with him ever again.

Every company makes a mistake. I have to say that he is always there to answer questions and he refunded you what you spent. Saying you would not every buy from him again is a little over the top IMO. Have you ever gone to a restaurant and not gotten the best mean and then went back?

I look at this way. Reefcleaners always gives extras, they are very responsive to emails and take care of their customers even in your experience he refunded you your money. So that in itself shows that they are a good business and deserve a second chance. His animals beat out any other mail or place IMO.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: