Hello, reefers! This weekend, we are hosting a sale on select fish. All fish are eating mysis. Sale items include the following:

Yellow Kuda Seahorse TANK RAISED EATING MYSIS - $84.99

Black Kuda Seahorse TANK RAISED EATING MYSIS- $69.99

Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse (Pair) - $249.99

Barrier Reef Chromis - $34.99

Helfrichi Firefish - $59.99

Aurulentus Anthias - $84.99

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse - $149.99

Hybrid Achilles/Gold Rim Tang - $359.99

Mystery Wrasse - $64.99

Flame Angelfish - $34.99

Carberryi Anthias - $19.99

Kashiwa Anthias - $14.99

We have just received a shipment of Aussie Acropora colonies, as well as Golden Torch colonies (Indo & Aussie), Acanthophyllia (Ultra Grade), Rainbow Florida Ricordea Mushrooms, and Softie Combo Rocks. Price varies by piece. Stop by and see what we have to offer!

Last edited:

Advanced Reefer
was going to stop in BUT, ur telling me u dont carry horse food or any horse stuff anylonger ?

also what kind of wrasse is this? Mystery Wrasse - $64.99 if ur saying its a mystery

Last edited:

Advanced Reefer
great place
bought corals and fish and there doing GREAT .
Super Clean , Healthy Fish n Corals
No other store that i have been to is this CLEAN

Good start Andrew ....:) say hello to Big Nick for me .

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
This piece is almost 10" across, I will not post the price as I want them all to myself. Thanks Andrew.
p2249672876-4.jpg

cono

let me say one thing if no one has visited Andrew and his store , I feel very bad for you .... the reason said is first he and his wife are stand up people and care about their customers , second he is not only a business man he is a hobbyist and a great friend to who ever comes his store. And last but not the least he has QUALITY livestock and corals. He and his family treat you live friends and fellow aquarist ....

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Stopped in today got a few frags lots nice sps
Also got few anthais
Great family run store and Andrew the owner is a great guy to talk shop with never pushy always comes over to say hello and great prices on fish and frags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: