mktang1

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Does anyone know an "expert" in wire management? I am looking for someone really handy who loves wire management to hire to help me make sense of my mess of wires. I have a small room behind my 200-gallon tank that I am using for a lot of the equipment. I live in Westchester. Thanks!

DanD10514

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Does anyone know an "expert" in wire management? I am looking for someone really handy who loves wire management to hire to help me make sense of my mess of wires. I have a small room behind my 200-gallon tank that I am using for a lot of the equipment. I live in Westchester. Thanks!
You mean like to figure out what wires go to what, organize it and make it look nice and neat?

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I have dreamed of having someone do wire mgmt... lol.

I did research boards that are now available that you can hook up to. I have a nano tank with lot's of equipment. What I did, is searching on Amazon, and buying specific sizes and plug extenders. For me, better than the original mess, and now labeled, I give my try a grade of "C"... lol under my cabinet.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: