• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Affordable Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Affordable Aquatic Supplies is very excited to be attending our first Manhattan Reefs Frag Swap as a vendor.

To kick things off, we?re offering a 10% discount on everything in our store! Plus all swap pre-orders earn double rewards points*. For every dollar you spend, you will earn 2 points. Rewards points may be spent just like cash in our online store. Use coupon code MRSWAP12 during checkout and select 'Pickup at Show". Your order will be packed and ready for you to pick up at the swap.

If there?s something you can?t find on our site,or a particular size we don?t have listed, just send us a note, and we'll get it listed. We?re working as fast as we can to get all the new items we have coming in each week posted.

Visit Our Store.

* Double Rewards points will be credited after your order has been delivered.

Attachments

• fall swap 2012.jpg
    fall swap 2012.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:

Affordable Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
We are extending the 10 percent discount to all items in our store which are not precluded from discounts by the manufacturer. For certain new items that are in short supply, we will honor the discount to the best of our ability to fill those orders in time for the swap

Please feel free to call if you have any other questions regarding this promo.

I don't have a phone ,Y would I have to call and find out I asked a question here ,a simple yes or no answer would work fine ,plus a few people would also like to know ,we all must call ,maybe they don't have phones either

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: