airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enter your 10% reef club discount code 07150 in the ?view cart? section above PayPal checkout logo.

All reverse osmosis systems should get the filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. Our high quality FilmTec membrane will last from three to five years.

2nd QUARTER SPECIAL: Get $10 off a 5 pound bag of DI resin by using code 99949

Also receive FREE SHIPPING on order $150 or more by using code 99920 at time of check out!

(Promotion is valid from April 1, 2014 ? June 30, 2014.)

Cart Coupon Code Order:
1st enter your clubs 10% discount code which is 07150
2nd enter the Quarterly special code 99949 to receive $10 off a 5 pound bag of DI resin
3rd enter the special code 99920 to receive FREE SHIPPING on order over $150

Additionally, get 20% OFF all GROUP BUYS over $2000
Contact me at [email protected] for more information

Like us on Facebook
Air, Water & Ice, LLC for product specials, news, DIY tips on installation.

Your friends at AWI

Air, Water & Ice

Last edited:

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I was reading your recommended filter array and how you explain the reasons to start with a 10 micron sediment filter. My question is if I only have a 3 stage comprising of sediment - carbon - DI resin, is the application of 10 micron sediment and 5 micron carbon correct?
It just seems like so polar opposite to the OEM filters that I have been using which were 1 micron sediment and .6 micron carbon block.
TIA :)

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With 3 pre-filters we'd recommend going with a 5 Micron Sediment, a 1 Micron and then your DI cartridge. A lot of times we see that the .5 or .6 micron carbons clog up a lot faster than a 5 or 1 Micron. That is why we do not even sell a .5 or .6 carbon filter. Hope this information is helpful.

Thank you!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: