Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
We just got this in for noodleman as a special order. We will be getting more in. One of the most beautiful linckias I've ever seen.

Cost:$19.99 + tax

I guess i wasn't clear enough and its causing some confusion so I do apologize to everyone. The first batch was for pick up for those who are on the list as well as walk-ins. The second batch of 40 stars are for the remaining people on the list who are picking up at the swap. You may also pick up before the swap!

*** UPDATED 04/19/08***
Some of these looks really weird... they have 6 arms. Also please note that most of the starfish are not complete. Some have 4 legs, 5 or even 6. The legs are also uneven. I only had maybe 5 out of the batch that was complete. I'm still debating on weather or not I should bring them all and dump them in the frag tank for the swap for people to choose(who are on the list) or just randomly bag them and put members names on them. From 10am-2pm you must pick up your starfish or after 2 pm they will be sold to the next person. I've already had a few people backing out of there order so please understand my situation. I promise that the next large special order will be more organized. You must confirm with me that you will be picking up for the swap! Please PM me so i know who is definite! If you do not confirm with me I will automatically assume you no longer want the star fish. I'm just trying to get this alittle more organized. Thank you!

***UPDATED 04/24/08***
This second shipment of starfish have only 29 that will arrive. Those who are on hold and confirmed will be the first to pick these up. I've sent out PMs to all on this list and not everyone replied back. Anyone not confirmed or on hold may not be able to get one. There are 16 available for pick up for those who are on hold. Confirmed people have a guaranteed starfish.

***UPDATED 04/26/08***
NO MORE LEFT! ONLY CONFIRMED AND ON HOLD ARE AVAILABLE!

Waiting List

PICK UP AT SWAP

-nijunet (picked up)
-danelam (picked up)
-harlem20 (picked up)
-cb747 (picked up)
-westreefer (confirmed 2)
-adamrose (picked up)
-bigsink (picked up)
-MountainReef (picked up)
-Reef Mongoose (picked up)
-NYreefNoob (picked up)
-latino277 (picked up)

PICK UP AT STORE
-jrobbins(hold 1)
-Fish Finder (hold 2)
-crox99 (hold 1)
-jcohen9999 (hold 1)
-krazysti (hold 2)
-xobklynqt143 (hold 1)

NEXT BATCH?
-Charliethetuna88 (1)
-nano-d (2)
-KathyC (1)
-kigs (3)
-rbtwo4 (1)

-dreko (picked up)
-manyfish (picked up)
-nikkibabee (picked up)
-ming (picked up)
-reefman (picked up)
-killerdrgn (picked up)
-2slo4me (picked up)
-russianmd (picked up)
-ZZROCOOL (picked up)
-sporty (picked up)
-cybermeez (picked up)
-nyfireman3097 (picked up)
-jhov2324 (picked up)
-wimby (picked up)
-daceman89 (picked up)
-REEF MANIA (picked up)
-twistedteq (picked up)
-yourbedormine18 (picked up)
-dabo765 (picked up)

Attachments

• DSC_0092.jpg
    DSC_0092.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,730
Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
FWIW these are the best linckias to get for your reef. they have the best track record of surviving.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: